Creative Insurance Solutions
Piedmont Insurance Agency of Winston-Salem
Chappell Insurance Agency
C&D Insurance Service
Choice One Insurance Services
Carver Insurance Agency
Warlick & Hamrick Insurance
Shelton Insurance Center
Jake A. Parrott Insurance Agency
New Horizon Insurance Group
- Who is New Horizon Insurance Group (NHIG)?
- Why would an independent agency join NHIG?
- What is the cost to members?
A group of ten NC independent agencies whose goal is to form deeper relationships with
carriers and increase agency revenues.
- To gain access to our carrier partners ** To increase revenue
- Have Access to AMS 360 at significant reduction in cost
- Accounting Service at a discounted rate
- Gain partners as a resource for solutions to agency issues (has become the #1 value)
The entry fee varies depends on the contribution your agency brings to the NHIG. Thus, the entry fee can vary and is negotiated.
How does NHIG meet these goals for members?
Create and realize incentives (in 2013 $400,000) not including base commissions. Because of increased volume with Partner Carriers, larger, potential Profit Sharing. Regardless of any one members results, all members will receive Profit Sharing. How NHIG distributes revenue that is not base commissions: All revenue beside base commissions (we call it Enhanced Revenue) is shared by every member based on a simple formula. If we go further in this process I will explain this formula. This formula is also used to pay NHIG expenses.
** Appointments are confirmed before joining the group. There is no penalty for leaving the group.**